The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia invites applications for Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship open to students from developing countries to earn their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia for 2018/2019 academic year.
Worth of Award
1. A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia;
2. While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month;
3. During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of monthly allowance as detailed below:
Living Allowance – IDR 2,550,000
Research Allowance – IDR 400,000
Books Allowance – IDR 350,000
4. A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student)
5. A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the internationalairport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university;
The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old
Applicant must hold a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
Applicant must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent
Applicants must complete the on-line application form
Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management
How to Apply
Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
Complete the online application process.
Selection Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network
Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency )
Academic Recommendation letters
Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
Deadline: applications are still open
Click HERE for more details.