LELO are now accepting submissions for the 2014 LELO UnDesign Awards! LELO is challenging designers all over the world to go back to design’s roots, to undesign something and conceptualize something original – and it can be anything at all: an app, an artifact, an image, an item, an accessory, whatever you want – with a single goal in mind: to encourage togetherness, and to inspire a real human interaction, for anyone, anywhere at any time.
There are three categories:
- Fashion & Accessories;
- Technology, Products & Spaces;
- Graphic Illustration & Painting.
One winner from each category will receive:
- $1,000 USD;
- $300 USD worth of LELO products;
- Feature design on Design Award website for a year long;
- Feature design on all LELO blogs;
- Opportunity for Feature & Interview on Major Design Publications.
- Professionals and students from around the world can each enter into all award categories.
- Description: 150-200 words that briefly describe your entry and how it will positively reconnect the people it reaches. (English text only, please.)
- Images: maximum of four images, no more than 1800x1200px and 1mb in size. Accepted formats are .jpeg and pdf RGB (72dpi).
Deadline: August 1, 2014
Applicants can register online here.
For more information, please click here.
“Opinion pieces of this sort published on RISE Networks are those of the original authors and do not in anyway represent the thoughts, beliefs and ideas of RISE Networks.”