The Turkish government is now accepting applications for the Turkey graduate scholarship program for 2014 academic year. The scholarships are available for international students (non-Turkish) to pursue master and PhD degree at Turkish universities. Two scholarship programs: Ali Kusçu Science and Technology Graduate Scholarship for science, engineering and technology and Ibni Haldun Social Sciences Graduate Scholarship to study at the field of social sciences are available.
- Monthly stipend (£ 800 for graduates, £ 1,100 for doctoral)
- Tuition will be covered
- 1 year Turkish language education
- Free state residence
- Round-trip airfare
- Health insurance
Who Can Apply:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Turkey
- Applicants to the program at a level that is not registered at a university in Turkey,
- As no later than 30 July 2014 have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program,
- Under 30 years of age for graduate admission is
- Under the age of 35 for a doctor to be
- Cumulative GPA of at least 75% or diploma grade or a valid national or international graduate exam and have demonstrated success rate of 75%
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree certificate
- A copy of a valid identity document (passport, identity card, birth certificate, etc.).
- Approved undergraduate and / or graduate transcripts copy of (the courses taken and grades of the candidate shows)
Deadline: March 31, 2014
For more information, click here.
“Opinion pieces of this sort published on RISE Networks are those of the original authors and do not in anyway represent the thoughts, beliefs and ideas of RISE Networks.”