Deadline: November 26, 2015
Bank of America is offering summer internship to eligible Africans! This 10 week (June-August 2016) summer internship program will give you the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
Candidates should be in their penultimate year of study, expecting to graduate in 2017. Those graduating in 2018 will also be considered.
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent).
- Applications are accepted from any degree discipline.
- Fluency in English is essential and a second language may also be required for some roles.
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets.
- The key qualities of team work, leadership, creativity and problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people.
- Ability to grasp a wide variety of products and to handle more projects simultaneously.
- One week induction and training program with classroom instruction.
- On the job training forms a large part of the learning opportunities.
- Summer Senior Speaker Series, featuring global & divisional presentations by top executives.
- Opportunities to interact with senior employees and network with peers.
- Constructive feedback sessions through performance evaluations.
How to Apply
Stage 1: Online Application Form [Here].
Stage 2: Online Numerical Reasoning Test.
Stage 3: Your application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Ghana or Nigeria, or via WebEx.
Applicants may be requested to attend further interviews.
You will only be able to apply to ONE vacancy. Therefore, please consider your choice of application carefully.
For more information, visit Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP