Applications for the fully-funded commonwealth scholarships are now open! The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique programme. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries. Applications are now open for Master’s scholarships for courses beginning in mid-2016 in: Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi,Pakistan, Rwanda,Swaziland & Uganda
- Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed.
The scholarships are for Master’s courses only and are not applicable to distance learning courses. The scholarships are for new students only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already started. No additional funding will be provided for scholars with families.
- Return economy airfare from the scholar’s home country to the host country.
- An arrival allowance of USD 500 to cover removal costs.
- Full tuition fees.
- A monthly/quarterly stipend intended to cover living costs, sustenance and local transport. Scholars will need to cover accommodation costs from their stipend.
How to Apply
Email the completed application form to the email address detailed on the relevant country page above. With your application you should submit:
- High school certificates.
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate.
- Scan of photo page of passport.
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- At least one academic reference.
- University offer letter for the institution you have applied to, if you already have
Application Deadline: February 29, 2016
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP