Apply to the 2017 Barclays rising Eagle Graduate Programme and spend a year laying the foundations for your future success. Barclays Africa recruits graduates from each country in which it operates.
- Development in leadership and self-management skills
- Development in client-centricity and related behavioural skills
- Development technical job related skills
- Specific product knowledge
- Access to a global network of connected, professional and highly innovative thinkers
- Exposure to the most up-to-date operating systems
- Exposure to local and global markets, and to the financial industry as a whole.
- You will need to be a citizen of the country in which you are applying , if you are not a citizen of that country, you will need to ensure you are eligible to work in that country.
- A post graduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from, obtained before January 2017
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies)
DEADLINE: July 31 2016
To register, Click HERE
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP