Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) & Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) invites Nigerian graduates to apply for its post graduate scholarship awards. The awards, which focus on
- Engineering disciplines (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Marine and Subsea) are part of efforts at developing people for rewarding and productive careers in the petroleum industry.
The scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study. Candidates must have provisional admission for a Master’s degree program in any of the above stated disciplines in a recognized University either in Nigeria or the USA, Canada, United Kingdom or any EU country, for the national or international post graduate award respectively. The candidates must also be among the top performers in the selection tests and interviews conducted.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at an accredited Nigerian University (MSc or MEng) in the 2014/2015 academic session.
- Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.
- Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are NOT eligible for this Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Register to create an account here
- Visit the scholarship site and login using your new account info
- Enter your personal information, educational information, National Identity Number (if available), other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Click “apply now” to submit information.
- You will receive an email and sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Note: Ensure the name used used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate otherwise.
Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
- Valid ID card
- Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
- First Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
“Opinion pieces of this sort published on RISE Networks are those of the original authors and do not in anyway represent the thoughts, beliefs and ideas of RISE Networks.”