Deadline: October 3, 2015
The Southern Business Academy (SBA) is currently recruiting interested individuals to undergo their 2015 program that comprises of three-month technical skills training and three-month internship. SBA is a technical and entrepreneurial organization with the objective of developing technical entrepreneurs who will contribute to build Nigeria of the future.
This program will help you understand the core concepts in theory and demonstrated practice to make fantastic use of lessons learned and hence, build the confidence to transform the vocation learnt into a meaningful and potentially rewarding career. The program comes with essential resource materials that will inspire you to keep going.
You will also get opportunities to interact with notable professionals and participate in live projects, exhibitions and excursions.
Interested candidates can register for the following courses:
- Cosmetology – Make-up, Gele tying, Beautifying
Interested candidates must:
- Be resident in Lagos, Nigeria
- Be willing to learn and demonstrate basic integrity and discipline.
- Be willing to become an agent of driving social development to the society.
- Be at least 17 years by the time of application
- Demonstrate the ability to listen and understand Basic English.
How to Register
- To register, please download form at http://www.sbang.org/website-admissions/
- Completed forms must be returned on or before October 3, 2015
For more information, please call +234 803 480 1307, +234 806 139 7828, + 234 703 360 5849 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit Southern Business Academy.