The World Bank is awarding Scholarship to Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria to learn at the Enterprise Development Academy. The Enterprise Development Academy, Pan- Atlantic University in collaboration with The World Bank will
- Provide practical Business Education through a blended learning approach (online and in- class training)
- Help strengthen Female Entrepreneurs network
- Offer Mentoring
- Create linkages between financial institutions and Female Entrepreneurs.
To be eligible for this program you need to:
- Own a business in Nigeria.
- Operate a business in a high-growth sector.
- Business must be owned/managed by a woman.
- Should be a functional business (at least 6 months in operation).
- Company must be owned / managed by a woman
- Should be a functional business (at least 6 months in operation)
- The Enterprise must have high growth potential
- High local content will be an advantage
How to Apply
- Step 1 – Check Your Eligibility
- Check that you are qualified to apply. See the selection criteria.
- Step 2 – Register
- Click here to register if you have not already done so
- You will receive a confirmation email from “Women X” with all the details you will need to log in.
- Step 3 – Complete Application
- Once you have successfully registered, log in and click the “Start Application” button on the Start Application Tab on this page. To return to your application, click the “save and continue” button and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us.
- Step 4 – Keep Informed
- After the closing date you will be notified if you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the competition. Constantly check the Women X Programme homepage for regular updates.
Selection process will start in July 2016. For questions, please contact Adeola on 08174583169 or send a mail email@example.com
Application Deadline: July 31, 2016
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP
Leave A Comment