Are you a recent graduate or enrolled in a graduate program? Are you interested in making a difference in environmental research and policy? Do you have a commitment towards addressing issues of international importance related to water, environment and health? If so, then the UNU-INWEH Internship Programme could be for you!
- UNU-INWEH provides interns a chance to work in an international environment and experience first-hand the operations of the United Nations.
- In this volunteer program, interns with staff members and contribute towards UN water research and training projects conducted in Developing countries.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in an area relevant to UNU-INWEH’s field of work
- Excellent spoken and written English; Knowledge of other UN languages is an asset
- Ability to use office-related software (Microsoft office) and hardware (PC)
- The duration of an Internship is a minimum of three months (full-time):
- Proof of insurance coverage for the entire period of the internship
To apply, Click HERE
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP