The Klaus Jurgen Bathe Leadership Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis to selected UCT undergraduate students with demonstrated leadership potential, for the purposes of financially supporting the scholars as they continue with their chosen degree programmes at UCT, at the same time developing their leadership potential through additional Programme activities, to better prepare them for eventually taking up significant leadership roles in South Africa or other African Countries.
- The scholarship offers full financial support to the value of R120,000 per year, intended to cover tuition fees, accommodation, meals and an allowance for books, stationery and transport.
- The application is open to all undergraduate students enrolled in any of the six faculties of UCT.
- Students can apply in their first year of study, or after completing first year. However, there must be at least two years of the degree programme remaining at the time of award.
- The scholarship cannot be held for a period less than two years.
- Post-graduate students are not eligible
- They must also commit to serving their own countries.
DEADLINE: August 31 2016
Click here for more information
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP