For all applicants who are interested in creating innovative mobile applications this is an open invitation by the World Summit Award Mobile to contest for the Mobile Application Award and Participate at a Congress in Abu Dhabi.
The World Summit Award Mobile (WSA-mobile) is a global initiative to select and promote the world’s best in mobile content and innovative applications within the framework of, and in cooperation with, the United Nations’ World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS).
m-WSA categories reflect most crucial social issues of every-day life around the globe:
- m-Government & Participation;
- m-Environment & Health;
- m-Learning & Education;
- m-Entertainment & Lifestyle;
- m-Tourism & Culture;
- m-Media & News;
- m-Business & Commerce;
- m-Inclusion & Empowerment.
- Invitation to the WSA Global Congress in Abu Dhabi (accomodation and meals provided; we will provide some travel grants to NGOs, StartUps, …)
- Possibilty to pitch your project in front of an international experts jury, giving direct feedback and input
- Receive your award at a prestigious gala dinner
- Present your solutions in the winners exhibition
- Workshops on how to turn your local app into a global success
- Knowledge Sharing with the world’s most outstanding app developers
- Contacts to potential sponsors and partners
- A video detailing your project success
- Access to the WSA network of experts and industry leaders in over 170 countries.
- Special placement on our website
- Featuring in the WSA-mobile Catalogue 2014
- Long-term coverage via all our editorial channels like Blogs, Articles, Success Stories, Twitter, Facebook
- The WSA-mobile is open to any company, organisation or individual in the content industry in any UN and UNESCO member state.
- To participate in WSA mobile 2014, you need to get in contact with your national expert. He or she nominates eight apps from your country – one in each contest category.
- The WSA-mobile database will be open to nominations from February to June 2014.
- To get in contact with your national expert, please contact email@example.com.
Deadline: June 1, 2014
For more information, please click here.
“Opinion pieces of this sort published on RISE Networks are those of the original authors and do not in anyway represent the thoughts, beliefs and ideas of RISE Networks.”