Grooming Film Extrapreneurs, a Sahara Group initiative invites video entries for a scholarship aimed at grooming film entrepreneurs.
Grooming Film Extrapreneurs (with Kunle Afolayan) is a Sahara Group initiative that seeks to promote a hub of enterprise that connects budding film makers with stakeholders that can help hone their skills to enhance productivity, excellence and sustainability in their careers. The initiative is the maiden project under Sahara Group’s Extrapreneurship Framework which is being driven by Sahara Foundation, the Group’s corporate responsibility vehicle.
Over the next four years, Sahara Foundation plans to directly impact 12,000,000 beneficiaries and also create value through the identification, development and maintenance of relevant stakeholders through which beneficiaries can grow and sustain businesses. This will be achieved through skills acquisition training, mentoring and access to a network of committed stakeholders.
- The video must be no more than 15 minutes in length.
- Any spoken language used in the video that is not English must be accompanied by an English subtitle.
- The video must not contain violence, profanity, sex or attacks on individuals or organizations. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- The video must be the participant’s own original creation – no copyrighted music, video, sounds or images may be used without prior, full permission from the author(s) of the said copyrighted music, video, sounds or images that the participant wishes to include. The video must not infringe on any third party rights.
- The video must be an original.
- The video shall not have been previously submitted or used for any other purpose and other than submission of entries for this Competition; the video shall not be used within 1 year from the closing date of submission of entries for any other purpose except for reference to educational and career development purposes.
- Complete the form
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Upload your video
- Log in to twitter and tweet “See Nigeria through entrepreneurs’ eyes” with the hashtag- #Saharapreneurs, #Extrapreneurship and cc: @iamsaharagroup and @kunleafolayan
Application Deadline: August 28, 2016
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP