In January 2016 Go Green in the City, the ultimate global student competition for sustainable energy solutions, will return. This time it will be a new experience for you. Go Green in the City 2016 is the sixth edition of the ultimate student competition for smart energy solutions organized by Schneider Electric.
In teams of two, students from all over the world are invited to enter the competition and share their innovative solutions to real world business challenges within energy management from the leading global energy management company, Schneider Electric. The 12 finalist teams will be invited to Paris in September 2016 to present their ideas in front of a prominent jury and compete for the prize.
Get ready to learn, engage, create, and make a real change in the world!
- A trip around the world as well as a career opportunity at Schneider Electric.
- Open to Business and engineering students worldwide;
- Applicants should be 18 years of age or older, pursuing a bachelor’s (at least 2nd year).
- Master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Application opens in January 2016, but now you can pre register.
- Team up with a friend, classmate, or find a teammate directly through the competition platform! Remember: at least one member must be female and both team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition.
- Impress the judges with your team’s solution to real business challenges within energy management for smarter cities. You can learn more about Schneider Electric and smart cities by taking quizzes and unlocking key insights!
Application Deadline: April 15, 2016
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP