Application Deadline: November 7, 2015
The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships is a selective programme designed to mentor future African leaders. The Fellows receive mentoring from the current leaders of key multilateral institutions.
Prospective fellows who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to apply directly to the current hosts once the application process opens. The timeline for applications is:
- Process opens Wednesday, 9 September 2015
- deadline for submissions – Monday, 9 November 2015
- notification of successful candidate – Wednesday, 27 January 2016
- anticipated start date – early May 2016.
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- master’s degree
- under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- any additional criteria as set by the host.
Prospective fellows should apply direct to the relevant institution using the links below.
The African Development Bank (AfDB)
Links will be live 10 September. Visit their official website.
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
- Fellowship information (EN, pdf)
- Fellowship information (FR, pdf)
- UNECA vacancies page (EN)
- UNECA vacancies page (FR)
The International Trade Academy (ITC)