Next Generation Challenge, the biggest entrepreneur prize in Europe and the US, is now open! Next Step Challenge is an international competition for startups working within the fields of sound and home integration. This Challenge grants ambitious startups the opportunity to become part of what is perhaps the most ambitious accelerator program you’ll ever encounter.
1. This competition is open to startups working within the fields of sound and home integration. The following categories of industries fall within the sound & home integration.
- Interior and creative design solutions
- Digital speaker technologies
- Adaptive, behavioral and autonomous systems
- Directive sound and sound zones
- Sensor and internet-of-things technologies
- Deep neural networks
- Trust / Confidence / Privacy / Security Solutions
- Seamless and intelligent home automation & integration
- Streaming and value added services
Note: If your idea is unrelated to the above industries but you still think your startup could benefit from the Next Step Challenge prize and accelerator program, then don’t hesitate to apply!
2. Participants have to relocate to Nupark in Holstebro, Denmark for a minimum of five months to take part in the Challenge. Office space and accommodation will be provided.
3. Participants must relocate minimum 2 people from the management team. There will be support for the relocation process!
4. Participants from outside the EU must be able to obtain all necessary permits and travel documents.
5. Since the coaching and mentoring is in English, it is required that participants have the language skills needed to receive the full benefit of the training sessions
The Next Step Challenge ends on Award Day in Ultimo August/ Primo September 2016 where all participating ventures and their work are showcased – and where the winner of the grand prize is announced.
1. The grand prize of up to EUR 250,000 for the winning startup makes Next Step Challenge the biggest entrepreneurship prize in Europe.
2. All 5-7 startups who qualify for the six-month program, receive a business development package worth approximately EUR 100,000. This extensive six-month business development program that guarantees:
- One month of preparation where your business is currently located and five months on site in Nupark
- EUR 30.000 loan opportunity (based on a due diligence) when you relocate to Nupark and Struer – “The City of Sound” in Denmark
- Individual mentoring by external business experts from leading Danish and international companies
- 200+ hours of personal business training from experienced Accelerace consultants
- Learning labs and workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
- The opportunity to get access to Bang & Olufsen experts and in-house know-how
- Free office space in Nupark with access to high-speed broadband
- Free housing in the region during the five-month relocation period (up to three people)
- Rich opportunity to qualify for further financing from Accelerace and other Danish seed funds
- A Founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 50,000+
- The benefit of a collaborative business environment featuring ambitious companies like your own
- And much more …
Application Deadline: December 1, 2015
For more information and completion of the online application, click HERE.
“Opinion pieces of this sort published on RISE Networks are those of the original authors and do not in anyway represent the thoughts, beliefs and ideas of RISE Networks.”
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP