The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2016 is a call for innovative ideas, technologies, or business models addressing opportunities in IoT scope. They are specifically looking for innovations in the provinces of connected automotive, public safety, security, industry 4.0, digital health, utilities and smart cities.
The Challenge, arranged in partnership with venture firm Nokia growth partners, is looking for futuristic technologies, the next big ideas and new business models in the Internet of things (IoT) domain. Nokia’s IoT portfolio brings a flexible, secure and scalable multi-tenant platform that is device-agnostic and helps operators and enterprise customers to rapidly develop, roll out and support new applications and business models.
- The opportunity to enter the Nokia Innovation Accelerator Program to work with Nokia experts on creating joint business models while receiving a technology boost by accessing Nokia’s products, services and resources. In addition, a €100,000 incubation prize will be shared between the top three teams;
- Access to Nokia’s global market and the opportunity to form valuable partnerships;
- Investment opportunities.
- Open to innovators around the world aiming to find the next big idea! It can be a new technology, a business model or a combination of both that will help us make lives better!
- Please keep in mind that a working proof of concept is required to enter to challenge.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2016
RISE Networks is a Leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest and passion for Youth and Education Development facilitated by Innovation and Technology in Africa. Wish to see your Articles / Opinions Published on Rise Networks Website? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter at @risenetworks and Facebook at facebook.com/RISEGROUP