My name is Folashade Ambrose-Medebem (FAM), I established WiiN with the primary mission to drive opportunities for impact by encouraging women to speak up in the workplace and by sharing how to implement career winning strategies. WiiN is a non-profit organization established to inspire, empower and advocate for women to simply WiiN at work and in their enterprising businesses while also empowering and developing professional women to contribute to the economic development and nation building in Nigeria and by default Africa. This is why I have established Women’s inspiring impact network (WiiN) focusing on enabling winning impact for all interactively.
The other critical core WiiN mission is to enable women and indeed men alike discover their best self through coaching and mentoring. The mentoring aspect will require a deliberate growth strategy in order to provide strategic career advice, inspiration, guidance and support to young career women to help unleash their potential, navigates career pathways, achieve their objectives, foster ambitions and nurture dreams while the coaching profitable arm (Trading as Transformed Performance results- TPR, WiiN is a subsidiary of TPR) will simply enable growth by shifting perspective’s, thinking and truly understanding your individual – what and why much better. The coaching division will be for profit.
Social media handle – @IamFola_am
Given WiiN’s audacious commitment to enabling women achieve their full potential and making significant contribution to national and indeed women’s personal development, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Vacancy for the role of a WiiN Executive Secretary
The role of WiiN Executive Secretary will assume responsibility for overseeing the day to day administration of WiiN’s strategy implementation and programmes management, working closely with the Advisory Board (to be established) and staff (intern to be hired) to continue to meet the objectives of the organization (ES will co-lead set up of the new corporate office too – one-off project task).
Job Title: WiiN Executive Secretary
Job Type: Full-Time
- To develop, identify and implement a coherent strategy/eco system that is in alignment with the WiiN mission and vision
- To make propositions to the WiiN Strategy and related (soon to be established) committees in developing and implementing procedures that will help the overall goal and objectives of the WiiN initiative, procedures and systems.
- Ensure the execution of all WiiN deliverables, lead project planning, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- To develop in-depth knowledge of assigned program areas, including current issues and key resource people and organisations, and a clear understanding of how they fit into the organisations interest
- To establish and strengthen communication/good relations with appropriate external bodies and other departments inclusive of seeking corporate sponsors too (includes drafting concept proposals and papers)
- To identify and develop relations with other stakeholders of the sector (NGOs, Networks, donors, by organizing forums, workshops, and meetings).
- To coordinate and work with implementing partners/agencies in project design, proposal development, contractual agreements; and the provision of monitoring, and project evaluations.
- To provide periodical reviews and progress reports (Monthly Key Performance Indicator- KPI) on the overall effectiveness of the WiiN program
- Develop an evaluation method to assess programs strengths and identify areas for improvements. To plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Manage and direct the overall activities of the WiiN Program to achieve set goals.
- Work with founder to establish the WiiN Board after which will lead regular presentation of reports for the information of the Chairman, WiiN Strategy and new board
www.folaambrosemedebem.com Social media handle – @IamFola_am
- Develop a WiiN database ensuring frequent population of the WiiN database whom we can hitherto coach/recommend for mentoring new career entrants
- Work with the WiiN Founder to research and conduct surveys and annually and publish the results
- Prepare presentation documents and other related documents for all WiiN Board Courtesy visits
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the WiiN program.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its execution.
- Identify and collaborates with credible domestic and international global organizations to deliver programs, which have influenced women since e.g. UN Women etc…
- To hire and manage dynamic intern supporting all key deliverables particularly digital
- Develop social media content and e-strategy focused effectively to grow followership (translating into clients) and interaction while also managing the daily content upload and online content
- To manage founder diary and provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meeting
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org