Deadline: 15th November, 2018
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint venture announces the commencement of the 2018 SPDC JV Regional LiveWire Nigeria Programme.
Shell LiveWIRE is a social investment programme that aims to help young Nigerians explore the option of starting their own business as a real and viable career option.
It provides support, access to training, guidance, and business mentorship to young entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35.
The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
- Pre-start up; Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Bright ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a successful business owner)
- value chain workshop
- Business start-up (How to access finance and technology)
- Post start-up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Are you aged 18 – 35 from the Niger Delta states?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC if applicable?
- Not in paid employment