Deadline : 30th April 2018.
Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
The scholarship benefits generally include: full tuition fees, return air travel, establishment allowance, contribution to living expenses, Overseas Student Health Cover, Pre-course English fees.
The scholarships are offered for the period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution.
To be eligible to receive a Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the Scholarship
- Be a citizen of a participating country and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship
- Not be married, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilisation phases.
- Be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken
- Be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to hold a Student Visa.
For More Information Click HERE