Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? If yes – the Microsoft Nigeria Internship Program is designed for you.
Even the greatest were once beginners. Internship at Microsoft is looking for committed people with initiative and drive. Our applicants should have a genuine passion for technology, analytical thinking, interest in communication skills and team projects. Passion is the common ingredient among our colleagues, and if you’ve got it, then whatever your particular skills are, we’ll find the perfect home for them!
Microsoft Nigeria Internship Program Eligibility.
- Applicant must be pursuing or within one year of graduation from undergraduate studies;
- Pursuing a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer majors or related fields;
- Well-developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills;
- Passion for People & Technology, Customer relations and Sales;
- Fluency in English Language;
- Available to start on March 1, 2019.
Microsoft Nigeria Internship Program Benefits.
To ensure you are having the best out of the internship; a full experience has been designed especially for you to nourish your talent and sharpen your capability. Additional to the On the Job Experience you will witness; you will have the opportunity to enjoy the following highlights:
- On-boarding day
- Manager one-to-ones
- Regular performance reviews
- Personal Development Program
- Mentorship program
- Organized Intern community events
- Access to the latest Microsoft technology and solutions
How to Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Internship Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Online Application
- Application Screening
- HR Interview
- Technical/Business Interview