Deadline: 31st March, 2019
Do you consider yourself a global citizen? Apply for the Hague University of Applied Sciences World Citizen Talent Scholarship. Each year, a maximum of three (one-time) scholarships are available to prospective master students. They are seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences World Citizen Talent Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands;
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences;
- Have never applied for this scholarship before;
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences World Citizen Talent Scholarship Benefits.
- Three (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available
How to Apply for The Hague University of Applied Sciences World Citizen Talent Scholarship.
- Step 1: Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online application tool.
- Step 2: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November – 31 March.
If you have any questions before applying, send an email to email@example.com.