Deadline: November 30, 2018
Have you ever wanted to work in the heartbeat of the European Union? Now is your chance! Apply for the Schuman Traineeships at the European Parliament 2019.
The European Parliament offers different traineeships within its Secretariat in order to contribute to the vocational training of young citizens, and to the understanding of the working of the institution. These traineeships are awarded for a period of five months. Candidates can apply for 3 traineeship offers per campaign.
- Interns working in Brussels and Luxembourg receive an allowance of €1313.37/month, with a weighting applicable for the rest of the places of assignment.
- Candidates should be aged 18+;
- Hold a university level diploma(s);
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the EU and a very good knowledge of another official the language of the EU;
- Provide an eligible criminal record;
- Not have worked for more than two consecutive months within an EU Institution or body;
- Not have carried out a visiting junior or senior academia of six months prior to the beginning of the traineeship.
For more information, visit Schuman Traineeships