In recent months, the novel coronavirus pandemic which vigorously set the world apart heightened the need for virtual conferences making it a new global reality. With online video-conferencing software like Zoom, virtual conferencing utilizes technology to deliver an immersive and engaging conference experience in an online environment. This offers the same learning, knowledge sharing, and networking opportunities that a traditional face-to-face conference presents.
Relocating conferences online has also made them accessible to a larger and more diverse group of audiences with numerous virtual software having the capacity to allow over 10,000 participants into a virtual space at a time. More so, a good number of these online conferences are free, convenient, and have recordings that can be accessed after the event is over. With countless benefits connected to virtual events, it is therefore essential for artificial intelligence and data science optimist to take advantage of this online availability to learn and connect with their counterparts globally.
Here is a list of 5 free AI/Data Science global conferences and seminars you should attend this October.
- 2020 IDEAS Global AI Conference: As the 5th annual conference for IDEAS (Int’l Data Engineering and Science Association), this conference is set to run as a free series of online webinars from October 16 – 19, 2020 with a concentration in Artificial Intelligence and data science. The goal of the conference is to create a data science learning platform that will connect data science enthusiasts. It will demonstrate cutting-edge technology and feature a variety of data science experts covering topics including industry trends, data science applications, open-source software, machine learning, and many others. This conference is a must-attend event for anyone that is already in the field or just looking to expand their career network in the Data Science arena.
Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-ideas-global-ai-conference-online-tickets-110726931232?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
- World AI Show Singapore: Happening on the 16th of October 2020, the #WorldAIShow is a one-of-a-kind virtual gathering of pre-qualified CIOs, CEOs, CTOs, Heads of AI, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Innovation, and International AI & ML experts finding solutions for issues and trends within the AI space. #WorldAIShow will comprise of powerful keynotes, workshops, use-case presentations, product exhibitions, panel discussions, and tech talks on several topics like Exploring the ways Artificial Intelligence will impact the Future of Work, How AI and Data Analytics will transform the customer experience, and Transforming into a Human-Centric AI organization Post-Crisis amongst others.
Click here to register: https://singapore.worldaishow.com/free-pass-registration
- Spatial Data Science Conference Online: The #SDSC2020 conference will take place from October 19-23, 2020, and will feature a series of keynote presentations and workshops that cover cutting-edge techniques in spatial modeling, machine learning, spatial statistics, geoprocessing at scale, and novel uses of spatial data sets. Data and geospatial experts are expected to discuss how the growth of Spatial Data Science is affecting the Location Intelligence ecosystem. Similarly, Technical workshops will be available to learn first-hand on how to use new geospatial technology in your Data Science workflows. This is a good conference to connect with industry experts in Spatial Data science, product gurus, and innovators from a range of industries.
Click here to register: https://spatial-data-science-conference.com/#register
- MinneWiADS: Women in Analytics & Data Science Virtual Conference: MinneWiADS is a brand new data science and tech conference which aims at bringing together leaders, experts, and anyone interested in analytics, especially those who identify as female and non-binary, to share knowledge, make connections, and inspire one another. This two-track virtual conference will take place on Friday, October 30, 2020, and will include technical sessions and business applications, as well as panel discussions on gender diversity, experiences in the field, women in leadership, and much more.
Click here to register: https://minneanalytics.org/minnewiads/
- AI LA Life Summit 2020: Whether you are science-focused or science-curious, AI LA’s three-day summit will inspire you through scientific storytelling. Join AI LA for a three-day tribute from October 13- 15 2020 to gain advance in knowledge, progress, data collection, and a preview of what the post-COVID era might expect of the biomedical world. Learn from researchers at the core of today’s innovations, especially if you are interested in pursuing a career at the intersection of biotechnology and healthcare. The Life Summit is a forum for coming together as a community, a platform for exchanging ideas, and a catalyst for the scientists of the next generation using AI-enable health technologies.
Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ai-la-life-summit-2020-tickets-119978814865?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
Leave A Comment